Ariat work boots are built to be tough on job. Whether on the ranch, the job site, or factory floor, you want your feet to be comfortable and safe. You work hard and need work boots that can keep up with the demands of hard outdoor work while still treating your feet right. The Ariat name means quality, comfort, ruggedness, and determination and Ariat makes a wide range of work boots for many professions. Ariat Western Work Boots are some of the most sought after quality boots you can buy as their safety, quality, and comfort are all top notch. If your job requires it, or you just want a little more peace of mind Ariat makes steel toe boots and steel toe shoes as part of their work line.
Doesn't stop until the work's done, while keeping feet dry. Ariat's ATS Max platform provides maximum torsional stability for reduction of foot fatigue and proper body alignment. The sole pairs a lightweight, cushioning EVA midsole with Ariat's highly abrasion-resistant oil- and slip-resisting Duratread outsole to deliver superior comfort and durability. Non-metallic composite safety toe is ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH rated, delivering lighter weight protection than traditional steel toes.
Heel Type Height : 1.25"
Toe Shape : TRADITIONAL
Safety Toe : COMPOSITE TOE
Certification : ASTM
Waterproof : MEMBRANE
Size Foot : EE: 7-12, 13|D: 7-12, 13, 14
Shaft Height : 6"
- Ariat’s industrial WorkHog profile now available in Waterproof!
- Waterproof bootie construction with waterproof full grain leather upper
- ATS Max provides an extra level of stability to our comfortable, supportive ATS technology platform
- Non-metallic eyelets
- Goodyear Welt construction
- Stability chassis promotes proper gait cycle
- Shock absorbing EVA midsole provides cushioning for enhanced comfort
- Oil resisting and slip resisting Duratread outsole provides maximum wear resistance with flexibility
- Molded external heel protector
- Self-cleaning, non-tracking outsole tread design
- ATS footbed provides superior stability and cushioning
- 90° heel
- Available in Composite safety toe only, ASTM F2413-05 M1/75 C/75 EH rated