Electrical Hazard Protection meets ASTM F2892-11 standards. Steel Toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 standards.
Built for the jobsite but completely comfortable out on the trails, the Excave men's steel toe boot is versatile and packed with protection and comfort features. Enjoy the oil-resistant traction of the rugged outsole, which features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius for extra confidence on ladders; the steel safety toe offers protection while you're working or enjoying time outside.
The 6" Excave Steel Toe Work Boot features:
- Split-grain leather upper
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Steel shank for structural support
- Die-cut, single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with Agion® antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- Rubber lug outsole is oil-resistant, non-marking and features the Ladder Lock™ outsole radius for a better foothold on ladders